The F-150 King Ranch trim is typically just below the Platinum trim on Ford’s vehicles, offering luxurious features and finishes.
- The center console features Del Rio leather, wood trim accents, and Kingsville stitching
- The passenger and driver seats have 10-way full-leather heated and ventilated seats
- The second row offers power folding with 60/40 flip-up split seats
- B&O Sound System
- Exterior features include 18-inch aluminum wheels with Magnetic-painted pockets
- King Ranch wheel ornament
- Single-bar Stone Gray grille chrome
- Stone Gray accents.
Power & Handling of the 2022 F-150 King Ranch
The Ford 5.0L V8 engine is available with a 10-speed and Auto Start-Stop Technology. The 2022 King ranch, when paired with the v8 engine, has the best maximum payload rating in its class at 3,325 lbs while offering 400 horsepower and 410lb.-ft. Torque. *Payload limits vary depending on the vehicle configuration and accessories.
The Ford 5.0L V8 Ford comes with twin independent variable camshaft timings (TiVCT) and the Ford port fuel direct injection system (PFDI), which has two injectors to provide more power. The engine can shut down half of its cylinders when full power is not needed with the Variable Displacement Engine technology (VDE).